1. Dette nettstedet bruker informasjonskapsler (cookies). Ved å fortsette å bruke dette nettstedet, samtykker du til vår bruk av informasjonskapsler. Lær mer.
  2. Hei der Gjest, bli medlem ved å gå til medlemsregistreringen
    Fjern notisen

Stoutkran to borrow?

En tråd i 'Stavanger Bryggerlaug' startet av Max Spencer, 27 Aug 2018.

1. Max Spencer

Max Spencer
    Expand Collapse
    Norbrygg-medlem

I am making a batch of nitro coffee for my coworkers this week. Is there anyone in the Stavanger area willing to lend out a nitro faucet for the next week? It is a one-off event so I hate to buy a nitro tap for just this. Willing to share some homebrew or a few krones...

2. Ekornskurken

Ekornskurken
    Expand Collapse
    Norbrygg-medlem

I have intertap faucet with a stout-tip that you may borrow, if that is an solution? The tap and the tip.
    Its sitting on my Keezer, but i can disconnect and unfasten it if you need it. Homebrew seems like a suitable payment.

3. Max Spencer

Max Spencer
    Expand Collapse
    Norbrygg-medlem

Many thanks to Ekornskurken for lending the faucet! A bad video, but you get the point. Turned out well. 3-3.5 bar 100% nitrogen for 3 days cold brew coffee.

4. Ekornskurken

Ekornskurken
    Expand Collapse
    Norbrygg-medlem

Ooh. Nitro... one more thing to add to the evergrowing «I want list....» :) Looks really cool.

5. Miguel

Miguel
    Expand Collapse
    Norbrygg-medlem

That's so beautiful. When getting a Guinness I usually feel equally if not more excited by just watching the cascading effect as I do when actually drinking the beer.

Ekornskurken liker dette.

Del denne siden