Cheap stor kjele, og humle for the nynorsk.

Hei folkens! Pardon my engelsk men min norsk er veldig,,,, drit.
I'm completely new to this forum and to homebrewing in general. My dad is a homebrewer and I kind of have caught the bug.
I just moved to Oslo some 6 months ago just got my visa, and am on my way to being a model norwegian citizen. Anyway,
I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of a large pot. 20-30 ltrs
I'm gearing up for my first batch it will either be all extract or all dried extract.
my mother in law has a 10ltr pot, which will be ok for a tiny batch I guess. But I want my efforts to be worthwhile.

If anyone could help me with that, I would be most appreciative.
A few other favors/questions as well....
Would anyone be interested in trading some hops? I found a patch in the city, and harvested ca. 2kg. It was dried, and thrown in the freezer last week.
I'm making a guess that they are tettnanger, not 100% but a very educated guess.

Also I am looking for resources in the Oslo area for yeast, hops, malt(extract) anything beer. I found vinogbar.no which seems to have many things at fairly decent prices.
I'm just trying to look into as many possibilities for when I get started.
Thanks in advance for any response!
-Matt

Hi, you can order ingredients and  equipment  online from these sites:
maltbua.no
petit-agentur.no
brygging.no
olbrygging.no

Cheers,
Geir S.

Another option to find a useable pot of a decent size would be the seasonal flea markets. With a bit of luck you should be able to find one there. Check it out in the newspapers or even on the net (google "loppemarked") -where and when- although the fall season might be all but over by now.

The Europris chain had 25 (?) liter stainless steel pots on special offer up until recently, I'm not sure if it's still on.

Henning1 skrev:
Another option to find a useable pot of a decent size would be the seasonal flea markets. With a bit of luck you should be able to find one there. Check it out in the newspapers or even on the net (google "loppemarked") -where and when- although the fall season might be all but over by now.

The Europris chain had 25 (?) liter stainless steel pots on special offer up until recently, I'm not sure if it's still on.

www.loppemarked.info .Lots of flea markets this and next weekend... happy hunting!

Thanks for all the help guys! I have the stor kjele sorted. But all these links are really useful. Especially since I'm shit poor. Flea markets rule.
Thanks!
Matt

Tilbake
Topp