HomeBrewMap

Hi,
I hope I'm not breaking any rules by this post. If so, please let me know or feel free to delete the post yourselves.

Few months ago we've started "project" (non profitable, just for fun) to identify (as much as possible) active home brewers in our country.

But soon other countries start using the map. So we decided to take whole thing much more seriously and added more and more new functionalities such:
- home beer exchange application
- events calendar
- recipes and their rating
- private messages etc.

Thanks to many helpful members it has been translated into seven languages already.

I would like to present You the site www.HomeBrewmap.com (https://www.facebook.com/homebrewmap/). If you like the idea and/or find it interesting/fun, feel free to use it.

If you´ve any questions feel free to contact me, I´ll do my best to answer it and help you.

Everything is free of charge and you don´t need to use your personal details or exact adress (just centre of your city for example). I hope that you will find it useful.

Cheers,
Škrabák (Czech republic)

Sist redigert:
Edit: Sorry I posted this in Introduction section (it is probably better). But I am not able to delete this post.

Tilbake
Topp